Tuesday 3 June 2014

The month of May

I posted on Facebook a few days ago that the month of May was an emotional and spiritual roller coaster. I was literally left with two options. I remembered the scripture of 'life and death' but it came to me in a different way. I could've chosen to be bitter towards God and the people involved or chosen to view this as a learning curve and hold on to God even more.

So this month I realised that communication within a family is vital. Without it, misconceptions will arise, assumptions will be made and confusion will take place. In fact, I understood this point so much this month that I was given insight to the damage it could do if it was missing. I also began to understand why married couples always pin pointed that communication was or shall I say is important to a marriage. Please don't take it lightly. If you notice a gap in communication with your loved ones, build a bridge.

Treat others the way you would like to be treated. The problem is we know these things but we choose not to apply them.

How you make your bed, is how you will lie in it. Excuse my proverbial language, however it's something that was reiterated this month to me. Don't expect an output if there's no input.

Prayer is essential. I think I may expatiate on this point with another blog post but for now, I learnt that communication at all times with the Holy Spirit is what kept me sane or on track.

This is one point that I'm still trying to grasp. I realised that I was not happy within me when I didn't use my gift to serve at the right time. I also found out that if I didn't do something that I was meant to do which could bless someone then someone else would replace me, do that thing and do it better *insertappropriateemoticon*!!!

Before I leave, this might make you laugh but I learnt that money is good!! Lol.

See you sooner than you think whilst we discuss practical ways to deal with lust.

Rubo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig